Account Management UK & Ireland – Current Accounts
As a fast-growing B2B technology start-up, we power field workforce productivity and safety, using the power of AI. Our digital platform, FYLD, reduces safety hazards, regulatory fines, and productivity losses facing an industrial field workforce. Through real-time workflow visibility, we provide managers with actionable insights to deliver greater business efficiency, all while eliminating paperwork and unnecessary disruption to field teams’ vital work ‘on the tools’.
Working for a rapidly growing, award-winning, productivity, safety and wellbeing-focused technology organisation, this is a career-defining position where you’ll collaborate with industry-renowned leaders, offering an unmissable opportunity for an astute, best-in-class operational leader to accelerate their career.
In 2020, FYLD recognised that many utility businesses were stuck in early digitalisation. To meet industry needs and accelerate modernisation, FYLD launched its innovative platform by leveraging artificial intelligence and computer vision, while focusing on behavioural safety. Our mission? To power productivity, safety, and efficiency in field teams around the world to enable operational excellence.
Our ability to access leading utility companies and partner with them on their data-led transformation is unparalleled, and this role presents the opportunity to work with some of the world’s best organisations. We are looking for people to join us who are motivated by this collaborative environment and understand its potential to create a career-defining experience.
We trust the numbers, not our guts. We experiment rapidly, placing customer value first with a laser focus on driving user growth. Our success to date has been a testament to our deep research into user needs and analytical thinking.
FYLD secured funding of £14M through seed and Series A rounds, and is backed by blue-chip investors including Ontario Teacher’s Pension Plan (OTPP), Boston Consulting Group (BCG), and SGN. As a purpose-driven company that delivers profitable outcomes, we aim to become the global leader in field service management. Our accolades include:
- Winner of two Energy Innovation Awards 2022 from the Energy Industries Council (EIC)
- Winner of £500K of funding from industry regulator OFGEM in 2022
- Winner of Emerging Technology of the Year Award 2020 from UK IT Awards
A positive culture is vitally important to us. Planning, delivery, agility, and accountability are second nature in our business. We have worked hard to develop a culture that is open, transparent, and empowers our people by providing career defining experiences, industry-leading benefits, employee care and learning opportunities.
Transparency is central to our culture – we are a small team, and every team member is important to the success of the business. You don’t need to have experience in a start-up environment, but we do need you to adopt the culture of being at one.
We are seeking a talented and driven sales professional who will excel at both account renewals and account expansion deals with enterprise customers across multiple industries including utilities, infrastructure, construction and engineering, and manufacturing in the UK&I.
Be the trusted advisor for multiple stakeholders (VP, IT, CXOs) within a portfolio of managed enterprise accounts, leading strategic account reviews, onboarding, product/feature adoption programs, driving user retention and growth, negotiating renewal proposal/pricing, and closing multi-year renewal SaaS agreements.
Your role will be cross-functional in nature, working alongside business development, pre-sales, support, customer success, and product. This role requires exceptional relationship-building and customer-facing communication skills, the ability to quickly understand a customer’s business, and comfort in explaining technology products to both executives and day-to-day users.
- Development of an account renewal and expansion sales strategy, conducting account planning and periodic account reviews with client portfolio, and implementing account workshops/training to accelerate product/feature/user adoption, and ROI realisation
- Ownership of end-to-end customer engagement including customer education and onboarding, product/feature adoption, paid trials and negotiating/closing multi-year renewal SaaS agreements while forging long-term relationships with enterprise customers
- Deployment of customer-facing launch programs, crafting a data-driven approach to product feature/user insights, managing user adoption and reporting in CRM/CSM tools, and creating a customer adoption roadmap to realise ROI benefits across safety, efficiency, and sustainability
- Tracking implementation progress, participation, product adoption, user retention/growth, and accounting health with timely communications and reports, and delivering consistent account retention, renewal and CSAT results
- Planning and leading account reviews, running onsite and digital workshops and training sessions, working through challenges with executives and day-to-day users across numerous use cases, preparing proposals/pricing, and demonstrating ROI benefits of FYLD’s technology
- Juggling multiple customer engagements in parallel and working cross-functionally to deliver an exceptional experience for our customers and enable users to achieve short time to value (i.e. 6 weeks to positive ROI)
- Be the trusted advisor, role model, and trailblazer, and deliver repeatable renewals and account expansion agreements while embedding FYLD’s cultural principles – deliver customer value, win as a team, growth mindset and mindfulness as we scale the business in the UK&I and beyond
- Working collaboratively and leading a solution-based selling approach based on customer requirements with internal cross-functional stakeholders to remove deal blockers, negotiate and close client agreements, and supporting new customers through onboarding to new feature/solution adoption to achieve quick time to value
Your knowledge, experience, and skills
- 3+ year’s experience in account management, customer management, or full cycle account- based sales with proven exec relationship building, customer education and onboarding programs, product adoption roadmap, user activity reporting, account renewals/expansion, and business value/ROI selling experience
- Experience in strategic account management and relationship building in the UK&I region while working collaboratively with business development, pre-sales, deployment, customer success, support, and product colleagues
- Self-starter with a proven track record of CSAT and consistent sales quota over-achievement (quarterly, annual) with direct experience managing and closing complex sales renewal/expansion processes involving VP/IT/CXOs stakeholders
- Self-managed professional with the confidence and experience to handle and own mid-large deal sizes, sales pipeline management and reporting, and closing multi-year SaaS agreements
- Proven track record of building trust and communicating effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders: executives, customer success, support, product and engineering leadership, day-to-day users of our software
- High energy, collaborative with a growth mindset and excellent communication skills, organisation and contact management capabilities with attention to detail
- Comfortable in a dynamic, customer-facing environment in target industries including utilities, infrastructure, and manufacturing
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Excited about solving customer problems in innovative and data-driven ways
- Market competitive remuneration package with an equity component
- Substantial annual allowance invested in your learning and development
- Pension scheme, BUPA healthcare, GymPass membership, death in service and more
- Regular FYLD Camps
- Hybrid working model, embracing flexibility to deliver the role between home working, office work and out on-site with clients
An inclusive and flexible work environment
At FYLD, we welcome everyone regardless of their background, race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, etc. We nurture an inclusive work environment and are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities.
In addition, we have implemented a flexible way of working which we believe enables teams and individuals to do their best work, regardless of where they’re based. While we value in-person collaboration and know a change of scenery and quiet space to work is welcomed from time to time, we also appreciate and understand that the world of work has changed.
All offers of employment are contingent upon an individual’s ability to secure and maintain the legal right to work at the company.
To apply, please email email@example.com