Customer Onboarding/Deployment Specialist
As a fast-growing B2B technology start-up, we power field workforce productivity and safety, using the power of AI. Our digital platform, FYLD, reduces safety hazards, regulatory fines, and productivity losses facing an industrial field workforce. Through real-time workflow visibility, we provide managers with actionable insights to deliver greater business efficiency, all while eliminating paperwork and unnecessary disruption to field teams’ vital work ‘on the tools’.
Working for a rapidly growing, award-winning, productivity, safety and wellbeing-focused technology organisation, this is a career-defining position where you’ll collaborate with industry-renowned leaders, offering an unmissable opportunity for an astute, best-in-class operational leader to accelerate their career.
In 2020, FYLD recognised that many utility businesses were stuck in early digitalisation. To meet industry needs and accelerate modernisation, FYLD launched its innovative platform by leveraging artificial intelligence and computer vision, while focusing on behavioural safety. Our mission? To power productivity, safety, and efficiency in field teams around the world to enable operational excellence.
Our ability to access leading utility companies and partner with them on their data-led transformation is unparalleled, and this role presents the opportunity to work with some of the world’s best organisations. We are looking for people to join us who are motivated by this collaborative environment and understand its potential to create a career-defining experience.
We trust the numbers, not our guts. We experiment rapidly, placing customer value first with a laser focus on driving user growth. Our success to date has been a testament to our deep research into user needs and analytical thinking
FYLD secured funding of £14M through seed and Series A rounds, and is backed by blue-chip investors including Ontario Teacher’s Pension Plan (OTPP), Boston Consulting Group (BCG), and SGN. As a purpose-driven company that delivers profitable outcomes, we aim to become the global leader in field service management. Our accolades include:
- Winner of two Energy Innovation Awards 2022 from the Energy Industries Council (EIC)
- Winner of £500K of funding from industry regulator OFGEM in 2022
- Winner of Emerging Technology of the Year Award 2020 from UK IT Awards
A positive culture is vitally important to us. Planning, delivery, agility, and accountability are second nature in our business. We have worked hard to develop a culture that is open, transparent, and empowers our people by providing career defining experiences, industry-leading benefits, employee care and learning opportunities.
Transparency is central to our culture – we are a small team, and every team member is important to the success of the business. You don’t need to have experience in a start-up environment, but we do need you to adopt the culture of being at one.
We are currently seeking a driven Customer Onboarding/Deployment Specialist to join us in the US to aid and drive our expansion into the Americas. Working closely with our newly formed Americas team and Growth Director, you will be helping our customers train their users on FYLD and grow adoption, so the customer can realise the benefits of deploying FYLD across their workforce.
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone looking to join a fast-growing start-up to help accelerate our growth even further.
- Own the implementation process for each customer, acting as a key point of contact to our customers, ensuring they receive the maximum benefit of our product – this will include post-deployment help as our customers love us for our customer service. We never ‘set and forget’
- Constantly review the customer onboarding process, introduce new ways of working and automation where possible
- Achieve exceptional results through clearly defined deployment plans, engage with operational heads to achieve desired adoption and engagement metrics
- Train FYLD users at their work site or remotely over video conference. Training will be conducted in Spanish or English, based on the customer
- Continuously improve our train-the-trainer experience so our customers can help themselves
- General day-to-day operations – we’re a small team sometimes we need to wear many hats to hit our goals
Your knowledge, experience, and skills:
- 2-3+ years’ work experience preferably in construction, utilities, or a SaaS deployment role
- Bilingual English and Spanish – this is a must-have due to our customer base
- Based in Texas, close to one of the major hubs of the Texas triangle – Dallas, Houston and San Antonio
- Willing to be on-site regularly, with travel to locations outside of Texas approximately 50% of your time – predominantly in the US but can include, Canada, Mexico and South America
- Experienced in delivering training
- Excellent with technology and problem solving
- Ability to juggle multiple customer engagements in parallel and work cross-functionally to deliver an exceptional experience for our customers
- Possess excellent presentation and listening skills, organisation and contact management capabilities, and attention to detail
- High energy, collaboration with a growth mindset, and good communication skills. You figure out how to get tasks done with maximum efficiency
We recognise not everyone will meet all our requirements; please do apply if you meet most of these requirements, or believe you have experience which will be relevant for this role.
- Market competitive remuneration package with an equity component
- Substantial annual allowance invested in your learning and development
- Pension scheme, BUPA healthcare, GymPass membership, death in service and more
- Regular FYLD Camps
- Hybrid working model, embracing flexibility to deliver the role between home working, office work and out on-site with clients
An inclusive and flexible work environment
At FYLD, we welcome everyone regardless of their background, race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, etc. We nurture an inclusive work environment and are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities.
In addition, we have implemented a flexible way of working which we believe enables teams and individuals to do their best work, regardless of where they’re based. While we value in-person collaboration and know a change of scenery and quiet space to work is welcomed from time to time, we also appreciate and understand that the world of work has changed.
All offers of employment are contingent upon an individual’s ability to secure and maintain the legal right to work at the company.
To apply, please email email@example.com