Senior Customer Success Manager
Working for a rapidly growing, award-winning, value-driven, safety and wellbeing focused digital and technology organisation, this is a career-defining position where you will be working with industry-renowned leaders, offering the opportunity for an astute, best in class operational leader to accelerate their career.
FYLD recognised that many utility businesses were stuck in early digitalization without the platform to expedite this and they launched their product to meet this gap in the market, focusing on artificial intelligence, computer vision and behavioural safety. Their mission is to provide front line technology solutions that revolutionise the safety and efficiency of site-based teams and enable organisations to fulfil their potential.
We are seeking a Senior Customer Success Manager who holds experience within a SaaS business, to join FYLD’s high performing team. The person we are looking for will really slot into the scaling part of our journey as we go beyond the current hand-to-hand combat style deployments and ensure that our users remain engaged and we are constantly renewing contracts
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, this newly created role will be pivotal to the success of multiple areas of the business, bringing our customer lifetime value to life.
The successful Senior Customer Success Manager will be accountable for:
- Customer Lifetime Value
- Create a definition for FYLD across our customer base
- Implement experiments or reporting to support growing this base in adoption, engagement and upsell/growth of account
- Adoption: Implement best practices SaaS adoption, for a “techno- phobe” user base. Given our company stage, this is the main focus area. Our hypothesis is that FYLD can onboard users towards product benefits faster and more efficiently as we reach 2023
- Engagement: Implement “recovery” (if feature usage is low, which means benefits are low) or “opportunities” to improve feature usage (both tactically and strategically). We have teams obtaining numbers, providing analysis and insight but want this to mature into knowing what good does and does not look like per customer, and what (if anything) “to do about it”
- Retain/upsell: Discover unmet value to create opportunities for new revenue. FYLD is only successful if customers renew. Our hypothesis is the total sum of Customer Success Manager will enable renewal, or targeted strategies will be required
- A typical quarter will be delivered in a sprint mentality, when we are clear on what new knowledge we need to obtain about maximising Customer Lifetime Value and that over the quarter experiments are delivered to achieve that outcome. This will involve working closely with the customer facing and product teams.
We are interested in applications from individuals who hold:
- Relevant SaaS Implementation experience, patient & respectful with users but an eye on goals
- Knowledge on common Product SaaS Principles (MVPS, CLV etc)
- Ability to create and use data as a primary source for proposals
- A resourceful and analytical mindset, with a willingness to challenge gut reactions with data.
- The default to “action” based on “the state of their account” to enable CLV metrics to improve
- A natural ability to talk to various levels of senior management within or external to FYLD (eg senior management at customer sites)
- Someone comfortable to collect “wins” as metrics as they go into a career defining experience with FYLD
The successful candidate will be offered:
- Market competitive remuneration package with an equity component.
- Substantial annual allowance invested in your learning and development.
- Pension scheme, leading healthcare from day one, death in service and access to various benefits.
- A hybrid working model, embracing flexibility to deliver the role, between home working, office work and out on-site with clients
An inclusive and flexible work environment
At FYLD, we welcome everyone regardless of their background, race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, etc. We nurture an inclusive work environment and are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities.
In addition, we have implemented a flexible way of working which we believe enables teams and individuals to do their best work, regardless of where they’re based. While we value in-person collaboration and know a change of scenery and quiet space to work is welcomed from time to time, we also appreciate and understand that the world of work has changed.
All offers of employment are contingent upon an individual’s ability to secure and maintain the legal right to work at the company.
Covering a UK wide portfolio; the ideal Senior Customer Success Manager candidate will live within a daily commutable distance of London & customers, due to the collaboration in the office with the team.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org