At FYLD we are passionate about transforming the way field operations are run by utilities companies. FYLD puts actionable insights at the fingertips of field workers and their managers, empowering teams to make data-driven decisions in real time, leading to greater safety, efficiency and quality assurance. The power of our platform comes from the way it was created – in partnership with SGN, the major UK-based natural and green gas distributor (they deliver gas to over 14 million homes and businesses in the UK). FYLD was built by the field worker, for the field worker, in conjunction with our deep data science expertise.
While we are lucky enough to have SGN on board as our anchor customer, we are just at the beginning of our journey to partner with utilities companies globally to transform their field operations.
Culture is really important to us and it will be to you too. It is rare to find a start-up like us – we were born at world leading venture foundry BCG DV and are funded by Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan (they manage over £207 billion in net assets) through their venture foundry Koru. SGN is part owned by Ontario Teachers Pension Plan, they are a great supporter, our anchor customer and a shareholder. Our ability to access the world’s greatest utilities companies and to partner with them on their data led transformation is exceptional – you will be working with the world’s best companies. We are looking for people to join us who can see that this environment means that they will have a career defining experience with us.
We trust the numbers, not our guts – you will too. We experiment rapidly and are not afraid to kill new concepts that do not drive user growth. Our success to date has been through conducting deep research on user needs and being very analytical about what we have found. You will want to continue this journey.
The start-up culture of planning, delivery, agile and accountability is second nature to us. Transparency is core, we are a small team and what everybody does on a daily basis counts. With this comes the need for agility, we are willing to adapt to our learnings and need you to be too. You don’t need to have experience at a start-up, but we do need you to buy into the culture of being atone.
About the Job
We’re looking for an Implementation Manager to join the Customer Success and Growth team to ensure we deliver on our customer projects. We help our customers achieve their business objectives with a successful rollout of the FYLD platform. In order to achieve £multi-million digital transformation using FYLD we need to support customers and over deliver on our commitments. This is where you come in.
● Managing the transition of a customer from a first pilot to a successful rollout
● Continually hunting for blockers and dependencies, then removing them to deliver business value to our customers
● Identifying and tracking the projects and actions FYLD needs to take to make our customers successful
● Assisting our customers in managing and delivering business change using FYLD
● Building a culture of delivery – projects across FYLD have clear accountability, timelines and expectations
Some more about you:
● Previous experience achieving outcomes by managing projects. You know how to get things done
● You have previous experience in or know how to co-ordinate multiple projects with multiple project owners simultaneously
● You are extremely pro-active, take initiative and use creativity to solve problems and move projects forward towards success
● We have a number of big initiatives and projects on-going with our customers. You are happy to plan large scopes of work as well as schedule daily tasks
● You’re a leader who can motivate and guide across-functional team to deliver a project
● You will own and improve the way we implement workflow and project management at FYLD, you’re interested in managing and finding the best tools for the job to make FYLD as productive as possible.
● We trust the numbers, not our guts – and you will too. We experiment rapidly and are not afraid to kill new concepts that do not drive user growth, along with safety and productivity gains. We are successful because we keep users at the centre of our design, are very analytical and take action quickly. You will want to continue this journey and enjoy start-up ways of working (you don’t need to have experience of working at a start-up, but you do need to buy into the culture of being at one).
● We are looking for people who will bring something unique to our culture, while sharing our values – which include diversity and a commitment to an inclusive work environment. We believe in the power of the team and create value by doing, not talking.
What you’ll get:
● Competitive renumeration package.
● Opportunity to join a fast-growing, well backed, highly ambitious startup.
● A friendly team of highly motivated individuals who help each other learn.
● Continuous professional development and training opportunities including mentoring.
● An environment where you are listened to and will have an impact.
● A focus on remote working.
To apply, please email email@example.com