Junior Product Operations Manager
As a fast-growing B2B technology start-up, we power field workforce productivity and safety, using the power of AI. Our digital platform, FYLD, reduces safety hazards, regulatory fines, and productivity losses facing an industrial field workforce. Through real-time workflow visibility, we provide managers with actionable insights to deliver greater business efficiency, all while eliminating paperwork and unnecessary disruption to field teams’ vital work ‘on the tools’.
Working for a rapidly growing, award-winning, productivity, safety and wellbeing-focused technology organisation, this is a career-defining position where you’ll collaborate with industry-renowned leaders, offering an unmissable opportunity for an astute, best-in-class operational leader to accelerate their career.
In 2020, FYLD recognised that many utility businesses were stuck in early digitalisation. To meet industry needs and accelerate modernisation, FYLD launched its innovative platform by leveraging artificial intelligence and computer vision, while focusing on behavioural safety. Our mission? To power productivity, safety, and efficiency in field teams around the world to enable operational excellence.
Our ability to access leading utility companies and partner with them on their data-led transformation is unparalleled, and this role presents the opportunity to work with some of the world’s best organisations. We are looking for people to join us who are motivated by this collaborative environment and understand its potential to create a career-defining experience.
We trust the numbers, not our guts. We experiment rapidly, placing customer value first with a laser focus on driving user growth. Our success to date has been a testament to our deep research into user needs and analytical thinking.
FYLD secured funding of £14M through seed and Series A rounds, and is backed by blue-chip investors including Ontario Teacher’s Pension Plan (OTPP), Boston Consulting Group (BCG), and SGN. As a purpose-driven company that delivers profitable outcomes, we aim to become the global leader in field service management. Our accolades include:
● Winner of two Energy Innovation Awards 2022 from the Energy Industries Council (EIC)
● Winner of £500K of funding from industry regulator OFGEM in 2022
● Winner of Emerging Technology of the Year Award 2020 from UK IT Awards
A positive culture is vitally important to us. Planning, delivery, agility, and accountability are second nature in our business. We have worked hard to develop a culture that is open, transparent, and empowers our people by providing career defining experiences, industry-leading benefits, employee care and learning opportunities.
Transparency is central to our culture – we are a small team, and every team member is important to the success of the business. You don’t need to have experience in a start-up environment, but we do need you to adopt the culture of being at one.
We are seeking a Junior Product Operations Manager to support the Product Operations Manager and assist in the implementation and development of key systems and processes. The Junior Product Operations Manager will develop ownership of several internal tools with a focus on driving productivity and improving processes within the business.
Product operations is a function that optimises the intersection of product, engineering, and customer success. You will work closely with engineers, designers, customer teams and customers to identify areas for improvement within the business and product, receiving coaching and training from our Product Operations Manager.
Increasing client adoption of FYLD features:
● Identify features with sub-optimal adoption
● Determine the largest drivers for ROI and benefits increase
● Triage tickets for the Product Operations Manager for sprint delivery
Creating and implementing digital training for our clients:
● Assist in the creation and implementation of digital training content using eduMe systems
● Identify gaps in feature adoption and create digital content to increase
● Ensure core FYLD training remains up to date with the current product and evolves with requirement and training adoption data
● Ensure help centre and self-serve article content is up to date and effective
Maintaining and improving our customer feedback loop:
● Manage CSAT to identify trends and common issues
● Create and manage feature surveys to gauge the health of our core features
● Utilise and improve tagging and feedback grouping to maintain a record of conversational trends for analysis
You will also support various teams by:
● Assisting in the technical implementation of clients onto FYLD including but not limited to:
○ Building and testing new client environments
○ Backoffice management to support our users and internal stakeholders
○ Customising systems to suit client processes and reduce onboarding friction
● Quality assurance and smoke testing new releases
● Identifying, triaging, and managing bugs and product alterations with the Product Operations Manager
● Managing outbound communications to users on new releases, best practices, and system events
Your knowledge and skills
● You have some experience in product management, or you might be pivoting your career into product management
● You have a user-first mindset and can point to a solid track record of identifying and solving user problems
● You have strong project management skills
● You know how to work with cross-functional teams to keep delivery on track, manage risks and make trade-offs to meet the commitment
● You have worked in a start-up or other fast-paced deadline-driven environment before
● You are a self-starter, and you thrive on ambiguity
● You have strong analytical skills – you can extract insights from data and communicate them to drive change
● You are an excellent communicator, able to deliver messages efficiently to technical, non-technical and exec-level audiences
● Market competitive remuneration package with an equity component
● Substantial annual allowance invested in your learning and development
● Pension scheme, BUPA healthcare, GymPass membership, death in service and more
● Regular FYLD Camps
● Hybrid working model, embracing flexibility to deliver the role between home working, office work and out on-site with clients
An inclusive and flexible work environment
At FYLD, we welcome everyone regardless of their background, race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, etc. We nurture an inclusive work environment and are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities.
In addition, we have implemented a flexible way of working which we believe enables teams and individuals to do their best work, regardless of where they’re based. While we value in-person collaboration and know a change of scenery and quiet space to work is welcomed from time to time, we also appreciate and understand that the world of work has changed.
All offers of employment are contingent upon an individual’s ability to secure and maintain the legal right to work at the company.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org