As a fast-growing B2B technology start-up, we power field workforce productivity and safety, using the power of AI. Our digital platform, FYLD, reduces safety hazards, regulatory fines, and productivity losses facing an industrial field workforce. Through real-time workflow visibility, we provide managers with actionable insights to deliver greater business efficiency, all while eliminating paperwork and unnecessary disruption to field teams’ vital work ‘on the tools’.
Working for a rapidly growing, award-winning, productivity, safety and wellbeing-focused technology organisation, this is a career-defining position where you’ll collaborate with industry-renowned leaders, offering an unmissable opportunity for an astute, best-in-class operational leader to accelerate their career.
In 2020, FYLD recognised that many utility businesses were stuck in early digitalisation. To meet industry needs and accelerate modernisation, FYLD launched its innovative platform by leveraging artificial intelligence and computer vision, while focusing on behavioural safety. Our mission? To power productivity, safety, and efficiency in field teams around the world to enable operational excellence.
Our ability to access leading utility companies and partner with them on their data-led transformation is unparalleled, and this role presents the opportunity to work with some of the world’s best organisations. We are looking for people to join us who are motivated by this collaborative environment and understand its potential to create a career-defining experience.
We trust the numbers, not our guts. We experiment rapidly, placing customer value first with a laser focus on driving user growth. Our success to date has been a testament to our deep research into user needs and analytical thinking.
FYLD secured funding of £14M through seed and Series A rounds, and is backed by blue-chip investors including Ontario Teacher’s Pension Plan (OTPP), Boston Consulting Group (BCG), and SGN. As a purpose-driven company that delivers profitable outcomes, we aim to become the global leader in field service management. Our accolades include:
- Winner of two Energy Innovation Awards 2022 from the Energy Industries Council (EIC)
- Winner of £500K of funding from industry regulator OFGEM in 2022
- Winner of Emerging Technology of the Year Award 2020 from UK IT Awards
A positive culture is vitally important to us. Planning, delivery, agility, and accountability are second nature in our business. We have worked hard to develop a culture that is open, transparent, and empowers our people by providing career defining experiences, industry-leading benefits, employee care and learning opportunities.
Transparency is central to our culture – we are a small team, and every team member is important to the success of the business. You don’t need to have experience in a start-up environment, but we do need you to adopt the culture of being at one.
We’re seeking a mid/senior level, hands-on Product Analyst to support product development, operations, and customer success teams with actionable insights to drive positive change and achieve our ambitious business goals.
You will treat data as a product, deeply understanding the user’s need and identifying the best solution.
You will control large, complex data sets to identify insights on adoption, engagement, retention, and satisfaction across personas and features.
You will identify and produce metrics/dashboards for business teams, execute data extraction, and develop hard-hitting analyses to solve complex business challenges.
You are an analysis expert who leverages various platforms and analytical tools to extract critical insights to define actions.
- Leverage data to drive product and business outcomes across user adoption, engagement, retention and customer lifetime value
- Equip FYLD’ers with self-service data tools including Tableau dashboards, etc
- Measure the success of new releases, and track product and feature health
- Collaborate with Product, Operations and Customer growth teams to meet the data needs of internal stakeholders and external users
- Develop and support data MVPs to validate solutions to be productised
- Automate repetitive tasks/reporting
- Support stakeholders with ad-hoc analysis
- Promote and enable strong data culture across FYLD
Your knowledge, experience, and skills
- You can point to a solid track record in product analytics: identifying and communicating insights that drove positive product/ business change
- You are user-focused: you deeply understand the problem and figure out the best solution, not just deliver a “dashboard” or a “data-set” you were asked for
- You have a working knowledge of adoption/retention/engagement concepts
- You have solid experience with SQL
- You have strong data visualisation skills, preferably with Tableau
- You have efficiently told stories with data to non-technical audiences
- You have worked for a start-up previously
- You have worked for a B2B SaaS company previously
- Working knowledge of customer lifetime value/ROI concepts (desired)
Market competitive remuneration package.
- Substantial annual allowance invested in your learning and development
- Pension scheme, BUPA healthcare, GymPass membership, death in service and more
- Regular FYLD Camps
- Hybrid working model, embracing flexibility to deliver the role between home working, office work and out on-site with clients
An inclusive and flexible work environment
At FYLD, we welcome everyone regardless of their background, race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, etc. We nurture an inclusive work environment and are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities.
In addition, we have implemented a flexible way of working which we believe enables teams and individuals to do their best work, regardless of where they’re based. While we value in-person collaboration and know a change of scenery and quiet space to work is welcomed from time to time, we also appreciate and understand that the world of work has changed.
All offers of employment are contingent upon an individual’s ability to secure and maintain the legal right to work at the company.
To apply, please email email@example.com