Implementation Manager – UK
As a fast-growing B2B technology start-up, we power field workforce productivity and safety, using the power of AI. Our digital platform, FYLD, reduces safety hazards, regulatory fines, and productivity losses facing an industrial field workforce. Through real-time workflow visibility, we provide managers with actionable insights to deliver greater business efficiency, all while eliminating paperwork and unnecessary disruption to field teams’ vital work ‘on the tools’.
Working for a rapidly growing, award-winning, productivity, safety and wellbeing-focused technology organisation, this is a career-defining position where you’ll collaborate with industry-renowned leaders, offering an unmissable opportunity for an astute, best-in-class operational leader to accelerate their career.
In 2020, FYLD recognised that many utility businesses were stuck in early digitalisation. To meet industry needs and accelerate modernisation, FYLD launched its innovative platform by leveraging artificial intelligence and computer vision, while focusing on behavioural safety. Our mission? To power productivity, safety, and efficiency in field teams around the world to enable operational excellence.
Our ability to access leading utility companies and partner with them on their data-led transformation is unparalleled, and this role presents the opportunity to work with some of the world’s best organisations. We are looking for people to join us who are motivated by this collaborative environment and understand its potential to create a career-defining experience.
We trust the numbers, not our guts. We experiment rapidly, placing customer value first with a laser focus on driving user growth. Our success to date has been a testament to our deep research into user needs and analytical thinking.
FYLD secured funding of £14M through seed and Series A rounds, and is backed by blue-chip investors including Ontario Teacher’s Pension Plan (OTPP), Boston Consulting Group (BCG), and SGN. As a purpose-driven company that delivers profitable outcomes, we aim to become the global leader in field service management. Our accolades include:
- Winner of two Energy Innovation Awards 2022 from the Energy Industries Council (EIC)
- Winner of £500K of funding from industry regulator OFGEM in 2022
- Winner of Emerging Technology of the Year Award 2020 from UK IT Awards
A positive culture is vitally important to us. Planning, delivery, agility, and accountability are second nature in our business. We have worked hard to develop a culture that is open, transparent, and empowers our people by providing career-defining experiences, industry-leading benefits, employee care and learning opportunities.
Transparency is central to our culture – we are a small team, and every team member is important to the success of the business. You don’t need to have experience in a start-up environment, but we do need you to adopt the culture of being at one.
About the role
We are currently seeking a driven Implementation Manager to join our UK team. You will be pivotal in taking customers from start to full implementation of the FYLD platform within their organisation.
In this role, you will:
- Build comprehensive and well-structured onboarding & implementation project plans to set up our customers for success on the FYLD platform.
- Ensuring effective delivery of projects by tracking milestones, dependencies and action points, collaborating with internal teams and keeping relevant stakeholders up to date.
- Be an expert on the product – deliver relevant and well-timed training sessions to end users so they’re confident using the product
- Own the execution of a successful implementation including managing any queries, maintaining formal updates, and handling issues and escalations through to resolution.
- Establish and optimise onboarding and handover processes with other internal functions, ensuring a streamlined and consistently positive experience for our Customer.
- Work collaboratively with our product team, feeding back on the customer experience to help improve the product.
Requirements for this role:
- Project management: you will have experience in managing SaaS implementation/onboarding projects for customers from end-to-end.
- You have experience working with large, Enterprise clients.
- The motivation and flexibility to work well in a high-growth environment where things change quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – You will be having direct contact with.
our customers on a daily basis, including delivering training sessions.
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to align different teams within the project plan and drive accountability over milestones to support the successful delivery.
- A problem solver: able to tackle and take ownership of issues and challenges as they arise.
- Strong attention to detail is a must.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise effectively.
- Tech savvy– able to confidently to quickly pick up new systems and technology – some knowledge of Hubspot would be helpful.
- Basic understanding of information security and how to apply it to sensitive information and customer data.
- B2B Enterprise SaaS experience with users who are desk-less workers
We recognise not everyone will meet all our requirements; please do apply if you are close to these requirements or believe you have experience which will be relevant for this role.
- Market competitive remuneration package
- Substantial annual allowance invested in your learning and development
- Pension scheme, BUPA healthcare, GymPass membership, death in service and more
- Regular FYLD Camps
- Hybrid working model, embracing flexibility to deliver the role between home working, office work and out on-site with clients
An inclusive and flexible work environment
At FYLD, we welcome everyone regardless of their background, race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, etc. We nurture an inclusive work environment and are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities.
In addition, we have implemented a flexible way of working which we believe enables teams and individuals to do their best work. While we value in-person collaboration and know a change of scenery and quiet space to work is welcomed from time to time, we also appreciate and understand that the world of work has changed.
All offers of employment are contingent upon an individual’s ability to secure and maintain the legal right to work at the company.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org