Senior Customer Success Manager – UK
As a fast-growing B2B technology start-up, we power field workforce productivity and safety, using the power of AI. Our digital platform, FYLD, reduces safety hazards, regulatory fines, and productivity losses facing an industrial field workforce. Through real-time workflow visibility, we provide managers with actionable insights to deliver greater business efficiency, all while eliminating paperwork and unnecessary disruption to field teams’ vital work ‘on the tools’.
Working for a rapidly growing, award-winning, productivity, safety and wellbeing-focused technology organisation, this is a career-defining position where you’ll collaborate with industry-renowned leaders, offering an unmissable opportunity for an astute, best-in-class operational leader to accelerate their career.
In 2020, FYLD recognised that many utility businesses were stuck in early digitalisation. To meet industry needs and accelerate modernisation, FYLD launched its innovative platform by leveraging artificial intelligence and computer vision, while focusing on behavioural safety. Our mission? To power productivity, safety, and efficiency in field teams around the world to enable operational excellence.
Our ability to access leading utility companies and partner with them on their data-led transformation is unparalleled, and this role presents the opportunity to work with some of the world’s best organisations. We are looking for people to join us who are motivated by this collaborative environment and understand its potential to create a career-defining experience.
We trust the numbers, not our guts. We experiment rapidly, placing customer value first with a laser focus on driving user growth. Our success to date has been a testament to our deep research into user needs and analytical thinking.
FYLD secured funding of £14M through seed and Series A rounds, and is backed by blue-chip investors including Ontario Teacher’s Pension Plan (OTPP), Boston Consulting Group (BCG), and SGN. As a purpose-driven company that delivers profitable outcomes, we aim to become the global leader in field service management. Our accolades include:
- Winner of two Energy Innovation Awards 2022 from the Energy Industries Council (EIC)
- Winner of £500K of funding from industry regulator OFGEM in 2022
- Winner of Emerging Technology of the Year Award 2020 from UK IT Awards
A positive culture is vitally important to us. Planning, delivery, agility, and accountability are second nature in our business. We have worked hard to develop a culture that is open, transparent, and empowers our people by providing career-defining experiences, industry-leading benefits, employee care and learning opportunities.
Transparency is central to our culture – we are a small team, and every team member is important to the success of the business. You don’t need to have experience in a start-up environment, but we do need you to adopt the culture of being at one.
About the role
We are currently seeking a driven Senior Customer Success Manager to join our UK team. This role offers the opportunity to be our first Customer Success hire and contribute to our Customer Success strategy at FYLD. The outcomes we are expecting from this role are –
- Your customers consistently deliver high ROI
In this role, you will:
- Build strong customer relationships and act as the FYLD advocate to our strategic customers throughout their FYLD journey
- Create, execute and manage comprehensive engagement and communication strategies that proactively ensure customer ROI and NET MRR growth
- Identify other teams within customer organisations who could gain value from FYLD, and support the sales team in further showcasing the value of FYLD
- Partner with customers to establish clear business goals, timelines, priorities and metrics of success.
- Serve as the FYLD trusted advisor in providing guidance and addressing challenges on deploying work execution platforms
- Together with your sales counterpart, develop a joint success plan for your customers
- Conduct Executive Business Reviews (EBRs) to assess a customer’s progress against goals, opportunities for improvement, and impact of FYLD on their productivity and safety metrics
- Run periodic “health checks” of customers’ FYLD workspace to make sure they are using functionality optimally
- Be the voice of the customer internally, advocating for product changes that will drive value for your customers
- Monitor your entire book of business and key account metrics to identify areas of opportunity as well as managing churn avoidance
Requirements for this role:
- Extensive experience in a customer facing-role supporting Enterprise-level clients, ideally in an account management or customer success/services role.
- You are able to build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of clients, including C-level and senior-level executives.
- You have great people skills: genuine, warm, positive, engaging, connects well with people, friendly, and empathetic; you show tact and poise under pressure when dealing with difficult interpersonal situations, and possess a high degree of patience
- The motivation and flexibility to work well in a high-growth environment where things change quickly
- Sophisticated business sense and understanding of underlying drivers and strategies of our user’s businesses
- B2B Enterprise SaaS experience with users who are desk-less workers
We recognise not everyone will meet all our requirements; please do apply if you are close to these requirements or believe you have experience which will be relevant for this role.
- Market competitive remuneration package with an equity component
- Substantial annual allowance invested in your learning and development
- Pension scheme, BUPA healthcare, GymPass membership, death in service and more
- Regular FYLD Camps
- Hybrid working model, embracing flexibility to deliver the role between home working, office work and out on-site with clients
An inclusive and flexible work environment
At FYLD, we welcome everyone regardless of their background, race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, etc. We nurture an inclusive work environment and are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities.
In addition, we have implemented a flexible way of working which we believe enables teams and individuals to do their best work. While we value in-person collaboration and know a change of scenery and quiet space to work is welcomed from time to time, we also appreciate and understand that the world of work has changed.
All offers of employment are contingent upon an individual’s ability to secure and maintain the legal right to work at the company.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org