Account Executive UK & Ireland
As a fast-growing B2B technology start-up, we power field workforce productivity and safety, using the power of AI. Our digital platform, FYLD, reduces safety hazards, regulatory fines, and productivity losses facing an industrial field workforce. Through real-time workflow visibility, we provide managers with actionable insights to deliver greater business efficiency, all while eliminating paperwork and unnecessary disruption to field teams’ vital work ‘on the tools’.
Working for a rapidly growing, award-winning, productivity, safety and wellbeing-focused technology organisation, this is a career-defining position where you’ll collaborate with industry-renowned leaders, offering an unmissable opportunity for an astute, best-in-class operational leader to accelerate their career.
In 2020, FYLD recognised that many utility businesses were stuck in early digitalisation. To meet industry needs and accelerate modernisation, FYLD launched its innovative platform by leveraging artificial intelligence and computer vision, while focusing on behavioural safety. Our mission? To power productivity, safety, and efficiency in field teams around the world to enable operational excellence.
Our ability to access leading utility companies and partner with them on their data-led transformation is unparalleled, and this role presents the opportunity to work with some of the world’s best organisations. We are looking for people to join us who are motivated by this collaborative environment and understand its potential to create a career-defining experience.
We trust the numbers, not our guts. We experiment rapidly, placing customer value first with a laser focus on driving user growth. Our success to date has been a testament to our deep research into user needs and analytical thinking.
FYLD secured funding of £14M through seed and Series A rounds, and is backed by blue-chip investors including Ontario Teacher’s Pension Plan (OTPP), Boston Consulting Group (BCG), and SGN. As a purpose-driven company that delivers profitable outcomes, we aim to become the global leader in field service management. Our accolades include:
- Winner of two Energy Innovation Awards 2022 from the Energy Industries Council (EIC)
- Winner of £500K of funding from industry regulator OFGEM in 2022
- Winner of Emerging Technology of the Year Award 2020 from UK IT Awards
A positive culture is vitally important to us. Planning, delivery, agility, and accountability are second nature in our business. We have worked hard to develop a culture that is open, transparent, and empowers our people by providing career defining experiences, industry-leading benefits, employee care and learning opportunities.
Transparency is central to our culture – we are a small team, and every team member is important to the success of the business. You don’t need to have experience in a start-up environment, but we do need you to adopt the culture of being at one.
We are currently seeking a talented and driven sales professional who will close new enterprise customers across multiple industries including utilities, infrastructure, construction & engineering, and manufacturing in the UK&I. The successful candidate will excel at outbound prospecting, objection handling, selling to multiple stakeholders (VP, IT, CXOs), solution demos/trials/proof-of- concepts, crafting solution proposals/pricing, and closing multi-year SaaS agreements.
- Development of a sales strategy and work on strategic account mapping, outbound prospecting, lead qualification, and implement account-based sales motion across target industries in the UK&I
- Ownership of end-to-end customer engagements, from outbound prospecting and lead qualification to close multi-year SaaS agreements while delivering consistent sales results and forging long-term relationships with enterprise customers
- Be a growth champion, role model and trailblazer, and deliver repeatable sales while embedding FYLD’s cultural principles – deliver customer value, win as a team, growth mindset and mindfulness as we scale the business in the UK&I and beyond
- Working collaboratively and leading a solution-based selling approach based on customer requirements with internal / cross-functional stakeholders to remove deal blockers, negotiate and close client agreements, and supporting new customers through our on-boarding process to realise the full ROI benefits across safety, efficiency, and sustainability
Your knowledge, experience, and skills
- 3+ years’ experience in a full-cycle of account-based sales, direct selling role with MEDDIC lead qualification and business value/ROI selling experience
- Experience in cold calling prospects (via phone, email, LinkedIn, channel partners) in the UK&I region and working collaboratively with pre-sales, deployment, account management, customer success, and product colleagues
- Self-starter with a proven track record of consistent sales quota over-achievement (quarterly, annual) with direct experience managing and closing complex sales processes involving VP/IT/CXOs stakeholders
- Self-managed professional with the confidence and experience to handle and own mid-large deal sizes, sales pipeline management and reporting, and closing multi-year SaaS agreements
- Ability to juggle multiple customer engagements in parallel and work cross-functionally to deliver an exceptional experience for our customers
- Possess excellent presentation and listening skills, organisation and contact management capabilities, and attention to detail
- High energy, collaborative with a growth mindset and good communication skills
- Comfortable in a dynamic, customer-facing environment in target industries including utilities, infrastructure, and manufacturing
- Excited about solving customer problems in innovative and data-driven ways
- Collaborate with marketing to scale prospecting and demand generation
- Market competitive remuneration package with an equity component
- Substantial annual allowance invested in your learning and development
- Pension scheme, BUPA healthcare, GymPass membership, death in service and more
- Regular FYLD Camps
- Hybrid working model, embracing flexibility to deliver the role between home working, office work and out on-site with clients
An inclusive and flexible work environment
At FYLD, we welcome everyone regardless of their background, race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, etc. We nurture an inclusive work environment and are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities.
In addition, we have implemented a flexible way of working which we believe enables teams and individuals to do their best work, regardless of where they’re based. While we value in-person collaboration and know a change of scenery and quiet space to work is welcomed from time to time, we also appreciate and understand that the world of work has changed.
All offers of employment are contingent upon an individual’s ability to secure and maintain the legal right to work at the company.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org