At FYLD we are passionate about transforming the way field operations are run by utilities companies. FYLD puts actionable insights at the fingertips of field workers and their managers, empowering teams to make data-driven decisions in real time, leading to greater safety, efficiency and quality assurance. The power of our platform comes from the way it was created - in partnership with SGN, the major UK-based natural and green gas distributor (they deliver gas to over 14 million homes and businesses in the UK). FYLD was built by the field worker, for the field worker, in conjunction with our deep data science expertise.
While we are lucky enough to have SGN on board as our anchor customer, we are just at the beginning of our journey to partner with utilities companies globally to transform their field operations.
Culture is really important to us and it will be to you too. It is rare to find a start-up like us - we were born at world leading venture foundry BCG DV and are funded by Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan (they manage over £207 billion in net assets) through their venture foundry Koru. SGN is part owned by Ontario Teachers Pension Plan, they are a great supporter, our anchor customer and a shareholder. Our ability to access the world’s greatest utilities companies and to partner with them on their data led transformation is exceptional - you will be working with the world's best companies. We are looking for people to join us who can see that this environment means that they will have a career defining experience with us.
We trust the numbers, not our guts - you will too. We experiment rapidly and are not afraid to kill new concepts that do not drive user growth. Our success to date has been through conducting deep research on user needs and being very analytical about what we have found. You will want to continue this journey.
The start-up culture of planning, delivery, agile and accountability is second nature to us. Transparency is core, we are a small team and what everybody does on a daily basis counts. With this comes the need for agility, we are willing to adapt to our learnings and need you to be too. You don’t need to have experience at a start-up, but we do need you to buy into the culture of being atone.
About the Job
We’re looking for aCustomer Success Manager to join us on the journey of building a world classCustomer Success team to help our customers deliver on their business objectives. We need you to drive that by growing and maintaining high levels of adoption, engagement and feature usage with our end users, whilst building a scalable and repeatable approach. Using data to drive your decisions.
● Retaining and growing our user base
● Onboarding and training new users
● Pro-actively increasing product engagement –overall usage and specific features
● Implementing a scalable and repeatableCustomer Success approach● Being the voice of the customer to drive product improvements
● Cultivating strong relationships with key customer contacts and FYLD Champions ● Constantly searching for new ways FYLD can deliver value to our customers
Some more about you:
● We are looking for previous experience working in or building a high-performing Customer Success organisation. You know what excellent Customer Success looks like
● You have used data to drive your decisions in the past
● You are excited by the challenge of deliveringCustomer Success whilst building the infrastructure and implementing tools to improve the process
● You want to help everyone succeed – you regularly share learnings and are happy to coach and develop your peers.
● We trust the numbers, not our guts - and you will too. We experiment rapidly and are not afraid to kill new concepts that do not drive user growth, along with safety and productivity gains. We are successful because we keep users at the centre of our design, are very analytical and take action quickly. You will want to continue this journey and enjoy start-up ways of working (you don’t need to have experience of working at a start-up, but you do need to buy into the culture of being at one).
● We are looking for people who will bring something unique to our culture, while sharing our values - which include diversity and a commitment to an inclusive work environment. We believe in the power of the team and create value by doing, not talking.
● Previous sales experience – Account Manager,Account Executive, SDR or similar. You are excited to hunt for new opportunities to deliver value to our customers.
● Previous Customer Support experience
What you’ll get:
● Competitive renumeration package.
● Opportunity to join a fast-growing, well backed, highly ambitious startup.
● A friendly team of highly motivated individuals who help each other learn.
● Continuous professional development and training opportunities including mentoring.
● An environment where you are listened to and will have an impact.
● A focus on remote working.
To apply, please email email@example.com
We’d love to show you how FYLD can help your organisation run safer more efficient job sites.
Get in touch now to start your trial.